Thanksgiving Plans at Rose Bike
We will be closed November 23rd and 24th for Thanksgiving. Open Saturday 9-5.
We will have our traditional group mountain bike ride 9am Thanksgiving morning. Meet at the shop. Ride then eat a lot.
Trek Fuel EX 7 29 was voted best bike of 2017
Mountain Bike Magazine says: “There’s a synergy to the Trek that very few bikes can rival. The no-frills build kit, great frame geometry, and dialed suspension all combine to produce an effect that’s much greater than the sum of its parts.” Click for full review
Here is the 2018 build which has upgrades on wheels, tires and more.
New Fall Hours for Group Rides.
Some of our regular rides have changed times; Friday night ride is on winter break:
Monday– MTB ride for all levels 6pm Bring your lights!
Tuesday-Chill road ride is discontinued until spring
Wednesday- women’s MTB ride 5pm Bring your lights! (all levels welcome)
Friday -road ride has finished until Spring.
Saturday- Chill MTB ride 10:30am from shop. Beginners welcome.
Anyone is welcome to come on our group rides. There is no charge and we enjoy meeting fellow cyclists who share our love of a great sport. The only requirement is that you wear a helmet, an appropriate machine and have fun! If we have enough people show up sometimes we will split the rides into two groups based on ability level. The whole idea though is to enjoy riding bikes together. Please come join us!
Group Ride Requirements
- Helmet required for all group rides.
- If the weather is questionable please call ahead to see if we are going out. 207.866.3525
- Due to the time of year and constantly changing weather, please be sure to dress appropriately.
- All night rides do require you to bring your own headlight.
- Unless otherwise noted, all rides leave from the shop in downtown Orono.
- Check Facebook for last minute changes to our ride schedule!
- Questions? Please contact us.