Come in and check out the new fat bikes, winter tires, headlights and rechargeable tail lights! You can’t be too safe this time of year!
Winter is here!
The days are short and the temps are low but we are still riding! Currently there are no regular group rides. Follow us on facebook and subscribe to our google calendar to make sure you get notified when we do run one. Fat bikes will generally be required when there is substantial snow on the ground. See our blog post about using the trails in the winter.
In the spring we will return to regular weekly rides, most likely similar to last year: a 6pm Monday MTB ride for all levels; Wednesday women’s MTB ride (time varies) and Friday road rides. We are thinking of adding occasional more casual group road rides in 2017 (let us know if you are interested)
Anyone is welcome to come on our group rides. There is no charge and we enjoy meeting fellow cyclists who share our love of a great sport. The only requirement is that you wear a helmet and have fun! If we have enough people show up sometimes we will split the rides into two groups based on ability level. The whole idea though is to have fun. Please come join us!
Group Ride Requirements
- Helmet required for all group rides.
- If the weather is questionable please call ahead to see if we are going out. 207.866.3525
- Due to the time of year and constantly changing weather, please be sure to dress appropriately.
- All night rides do require you to bring your own headlight.
- Unless otherwise noted, all rides leave from the shop in downtown Orono.
- Check Facebook for last minute changes to our ride schedule!
- Questions? Please contact us.