Group Rides for Everyone.
Regular weekly rides are all running:
Monday– MTB ride for all levels 6pm
Tuesday- ‘Chill’ road ride. A more casual ride than Friday. 5:30pm
Wednesday- women’s MTB ride 5pm (all levels welcome)
Friday -road ride 5:30pm.
Anyone is welcome to come on our group rides. There is no charge and we enjoy meeting fellow cyclists who share our love of a great sport. The only requirement is that you wear a helmet, an appropriate machine and have fun! If we have enough people show up sometimes we will split the rides into two groups based on ability level. The whole idea though is to enjoy riding bikes together. Please come join us!
Group Ride Requirements
- Helmet required for all group rides.
- If the weather is questionable please call ahead to see if we are going out. 207.866.3525
- Due to the time of year and constantly changing weather, please be sure to dress appropriately.
- All night rides do require you to bring your own headlight.
- Unless otherwise noted, all rides leave from the shop in downtown Orono.
- Check Facebook for last minute changes to our ride schedule!
- Questions? Please contact us.